Now you can enjoy at homestay in Siem reapMay 6, 2019
Siem Reap is the popular resort town in Cambodia and a gateway to the Angkor region. It has large number of resorts, restaurants and hotels closely related to business. Siem reap is the most popular tourist destination.
Homestay in Siem Reap
Siem Reap Holiday Home provides many homestay options to meet every budget. From luxury hotels and resorts to less expensive guesthouses and hostels, those planning a short term stay are sure to find a location and amenities to fit their needs. Siem Reap population is also growing as is the need for longer term housing. Town houses, villas and furnished apartments, many with amenities such as air-conditioning and a pool, are popping up all over the city. This directory is a great guide to what is available.
All the units feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms also have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfortable like home, you will find slippers and free toiletries.
Best places to home stay Siem Reap are as follows: –
- Phum Baitang: – Phum Baitang is also known as green village. It presents lush gardens, 50-meter outdoor infinity pool, a spa and wellness centre. It comprises of 45 spacious wood and stilt wood. It is equipped with a children’s playground.
- Viroth’s Hotel: – Viroth’s Hotel is located in the Vibrant Wat Bo area. It provides accommodation in the heart of Siem reap admist private vertical gardens. It provides 50’s styled contemporary accommodation with free wifi facility across the property. It has open-air restaurant and outdoor pool.
- Onederz Hostel: – it is 300 meters away from the pub street in Siem reap. It offers a free wi-fi facility and parking facility. Tourists can enjoy the swimming pool in restaurant.
- Mad Monkey: – it is the Southeast Asia’s exotic social backpacker resorts. You ensure to have a great time meeting like-minded people travellers and backpackers.
- Shinta Mani: – Shinta Mani is designed in Bensley style which is situated centrally in the French quarter. It intervene the royal gardens and the old market area of Siem Reap. It gives an outdoor salt water swimming pool and backpacker can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant.
Homestay Siem reap is the best option and budget-friendly. It is mainly cheaper than staying in other hotels. You can live as locals.