How To Select Pizza Toppings?May 22, 2019
What will it be? Burnt garlic with extra cheese or maybe exotic vegetables with some hot sauce, or will it be pepperoni and cheese like your favorite usual? Selecting pizza toppings is indeed a difficult task which at times is underrated. Today, we are going to help you with the same!
1) Select the type of crust.
The type of crust that you choose actually defines the types of toppings that you can have. If you are going for a thin crust then your toppings can be either bulky or extra light and same goes for thick and medium crusts too. Know your type.
2) What comes to your mind first?
Is it pepperoni or pineapples or maybe pesto and prawns? Everyone has a selected taste that they like to stick by. So if you feel like trying something different then you’d have to grow beyond your selected taste zone and explore the options.
3) Select from good combinations to be on the safer side
- a) Pepperoni goes well with Chili, extra cheese, asparagus, salami, pesto, roasted peppers, and pineapple.
- b) Pineapple goes well with Chili, jalapeno peppers, pepperoni, salami, other fruits, ham, and beef.
- c) Barbeque sauce sets well with mushrooms, pineapple, extra cheese, bacon, chicken, etc.
- d) Goat’s cheese goes well with pesto, roasted vegetables, different types of seafood, spinach, pineapple, etc.
- e) Spinach gives the best flavor with egg, goat’s cheese, onion, sundried tomato, roasted pepper, feta among other things.
- f) Anchovies give the classic combo with Chili, mushroom, mozzarella, olives, capers, pepperoni among other toppings that you enjoy.
Quite the list of always-right selection of pizza toppings for you. But, as always, you can definitely mix and match and find a new flavor that satisfies your taste buds like none other.
4) Get what you pay for.
The offer suggests that you’ll get 4-5 toppings of your choice and you aren’t quite sure about what all you want to add next. Well, red onion, cherry tomatoes, some extra cheese, and olives are toppings that go well with almost everything.
Looking for the best pizza in town and the best of the offers available around? Make sure you check out Double Pizza livraison and give yourself the best pizza experience. Now that you have a good idea about different types of pizza toppings and combination, it is time to try them out!